Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 per year
Consultant: Kate Treacher
Job reference: J4Q7GH-4DEDDDD0
Date posted: November 15, 2023texas finance-accounting/finance 2023-11-16 2024-01-14 media Texas Texas US USD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is currently seeking a highly qualified Finance Manager to join their team in Texas. The Finance Manager will play a pivotal role in the plant management team, providing analysis and insights to guide decision-making, as well as taking a leadership role to improve financial performance. The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent, a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in accounting and controlling in a manufacturing environment.
As the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring timely and accurate month-end and year-end closing of both statutory and reporting books of 2 North American (Mexico and US) legal entities.
- Preparing and presenting month-end and year-end reporting to local and global management, identifying future financial risks and opportunities.
- Providing variance analysis and in-depth explanation of deviation to budget, forecast, Year over Year, etc. inherent to the automotive standard.
- Leading the plant annual planning process, including 4-year plan and annual budget.
- Collaborating with plant management to establish an operating and capital budget that promotes growth and reduces costs.
- Supervising the correct cost accounting principles, ensuring accurate material costs, labor costs, and overhead expenditures.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent from an accredited university.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in accounting and controlling in a manufacturing environment, with 3-5 years in a supervisory/managerial role. Foreign subsidiary/maquiladora experience is a plus.
- Maturity and the ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish, and influence decisions.
- Exceptional leadership skills to manage a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent judgment, organizational and prioritization skills. The candidate must be able to work under pressure and multitask.
What Sets This Company Apart:
Our client is a sustainable company that values integrity, teamwork, sustainable innovation, and leadership by excellence. They employ over 3000 people in product development and state-of-the-art production facilities. With R&D departments in Belgium and China, and offices and production facilities in Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, China, USA, and Mexico, they offer a truly multicultural and innovative environment. The successful candidate will have a challenging role and the possibility to work from home with one week per month in their Fresnillo office.
If you are a highly qualified, enthusiastic, and ambitious individual with a passion for finance and leadership, this is an exciting opportunity for you. Apply now and shape the future of sound with our client.
If interested in this position, please contact Kate Treacher at +1 512 610 6264 or Kate.Treacher@robertwalters.com
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.