Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 per year
Consultant: Kate Treacher
Job reference: KGU6OO-0E184AD8
Date posted: November 15, 2023texas finance-accounting/finance 2023-11-16 2024-01-14 manufacturing-and-production Georgetown Texas US USD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is seeking an experienced and analytical Sr. Manufacturing Financial Analyst to join their rapidly expanding team in Georgetown, Texas. Our client is looking for a candidate who can provide financial control for their various engineering and production projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing insights into financial activities, supervising budgets, and providing reports on operational KPIs and financial numbers to assist management with decisions.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Initiating and working out proposals with respect to applied methods and technology and implementing them after approval.
- Coordinating the supply of both financial and non-financial management information to the organization's management.
- Providing support and advice, both solicited and unsolicited, to management and business managers on the analysis of the development of the results, both profitability and other KPIs.
- Reviewing and improving the Management Control System, identifying weaknesses, preparing improvement proposals, and ensuring implementation after approval.
- Determining and implementing the financial policy of the organization together with the Vice-President Finance and Financial Controller(s).
- Consulting with third parties with respect to management and improvement of processes, projects, and used systems.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field is required.
- An MBA and/or CPA is preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience in progressively responsible financial roles.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to analyze and diagnose systematic issues.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, SAP reporting and analytical skills are required.
- Strong demonstrated written and verbal communications skills in English is required.
What Sets This Company Apart:
Our client is a privately held international organization headquartered in the Netherlands, with locations across the US, Asia, and Europe. They offer a high-tech environment with an ambitious worldwide market-leading company. They have a dedicated, specialized team where collaboration is key, and a professional atmosphere with a constructive environment that respects its employees. They offer competitive wages with an annual bonus program, health benefits including medical, dental & vision, company-paid life insurance and short-term & long-term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays, and a Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with a company contribution of 3% of your salary. They also offer tuition reimbursement/educational assistance, annual safety shoe & RX safety glasses allowance for all employees, employee assistance program (EAP) and travel assistance, employee referral bonus up to $3000 per referral, sign-on bonus, and many more!
If you are a highly analytical and experienced Sr. Manufacturing Financial Analyst looking for the next step in your career, our client would be delighted to hear from you. Apply now to join their team in Georgetown, Texas, and help define the future of this organization as it grows. Please note that qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship and must pass pre-employment testing.
If interested in this position, please contact Kate Treacher at +1 512 610 6264 or Kate.Treacher@robertwalters.com
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.