Our client is on the hunt for a dynamic and experienced Insurance Operations Business Analyst to join their team in NJ. If you're passionate about driving operational excellence and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What You'll Do:
As the Insurance Operations Business Analyst, you'll be responsible for ensuring the effective utilization and maintenance of key insurance underwriting processes and systems. You'll partner with the Sr. Underwriting Services Manager and Business Leaders to develop a scalable business process re-engineering roadmap, applying a best practice approach. Here's what you'll be doing:
- Contributing to functional strategy development and prioritizing operational deliverables to support business targets
- Supporting in BPO/IT vendor evaluation for US Insurance portfolio and reviewing RFI/RFP for potential vendors
- Supporting management with performance of IT services, both internally and through 3rd party suppliers, to support the service expectations of the business
- Creating offer construct/influence alignment to define standards, complete build tasks and activities and socialize cross-functionally, they are understood clearly
- Proactively managing any issues, risks, roadblocks to deliver the offer per the committed timeline
What You Bring:
We're looking for someone who has a passion for driving operational excellence and a proven track record of success. Here's what you'll need:
- Strong knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Associate degree in computer science, or equivalent experience
- Lean Six Sigma Background
- Good working knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery processes (preferably with formal certification)
- Knowledge of the industry’s best practice processes with particular emphasis on Bermuda
- Understanding of underlying needs of the business and how own role contributes to these
What Sets This Company Apart:
Our client is a leading provider of insurance and reinsurance solutions. They're committed to providing innovative solutions to their clients and are constantly looking for ways to improve their services. They offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, equal opportunities for all applicants and employees, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Our client is seeking a Senior Operational Risk Manager with a strong background in capital markets to join their Risk Governance team. This critical role requires a candidate who is proactive, possesses analytical thinking skills, and is adept at problem-solving and collaboration. The chosen individual will manage and mitigate operational risks, focusing on enhancing the organization's operational risk management framework.
Our client is on the hunt for a dynamic and passionate Senior Claims Specialist who loves tackling complex claims with precision and professionalism. As a key player in their team, you'll have the chance to evaluate and process claims estimates and paid claims values with accuracy and efficiency, delivering unparalleled service to their clients and business partners.