With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, many businesses have acted quickly, requiring employees to work from home to mitigate risk of the spread of the virus.
HR managers are recalibrating their approach to onboarding, working to put the right technologies and practices in place.
Why is onboarding so important?
- Research shows that employees who have a negative onboarding experience are less likely to recommend your company to others.
- Conversely, 69% of employees are more likely to stay with a company for three years if they have a great onboarding experience.
We've partnered with Range, a leader in team success software, to bring you a webinar on the topic. Range’s CMO, Nick Walsh was joined by our own Faye Tracey, Managing Consultant of our People Ops & Talent team, Heather Doshay, Webflow's VP of People, and Megan Wheeler, CPO at LifeLabs Learning in the above webinar.
- Remote work vs. colocation (the differences that may not be obvious)
- Transitioning from an HR manager to a remote HR manager
- The first week - onboarding best practices
- The next 30/60/90 day plan: individuals, teams, and organizations
- Experiences and questions from viewers
We hope you find this webinar useful, and please see below some of our additional remote work resources: